Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Arched

Photo credit: Google Images

If the eyes are the windows to the soul, then the brows are the drapes that frame them and I must say some drapes I’ve seen are in dire need of a revamping. Roots and unruly brows are on top of my pet peeves (I’m sure there are other things on there too but I don’t want to get ahead of myself). As a teenager I grew to be fascinated with eyebrows and the difference they can make for a person’s face.  
 
Properly shaped and groomed eyebrows will lift and balance your features almost instantaneously. There is a golden ratio to go by when attempting to find the correct shape, too far apart between the brows will make the nose look enormous as well as the forehead.

It is always a good idea to see a professional before attempting to tackle that gnarly brow on your own. Plucking less = more is definitely key here, we all fall victim to over plucking every now and then but it takes months to repair a mistake so tread carefully.
 
 
Photo Credits: Google Image

Angled faces with sharp features should go with a rounder softer eyebrow to balance out the edges, round or curved faces should go for angler brows, and long faces look best with flat eyebrows, shorter faces look best with high arched eyebrow, smaller eyes look best with a lower arch, and big eyes look their brightest with a high arch.

No comments:

Post a Comment